A versatile product which offers storage and visibility on the move. Perfect for runners, cyclists, triathletes and a wide range of other outdoor sports.
Made with adjustable elastic webbing, each belt comes complete with a lightweight and expandable nylon pouch, reflective bands for improved visibility, energy gel loops for extra support on those longer training sessions and elastic toggles to keep a race number secure should you choose to race in it.
1. The expandable Lycra pouch which is 15cm in length and reaches up to 13cm in height so is capable of holding nutrition, phones, music devices or other items. It is designed to sit securely around the waist and allow a full range of body movements
2. Three Energy Gel Loops for quick access to nutrition. These are made from a new nylon fabric offering extra grip to keep your gels in place
3. Reflective bands which can be positioned according to the conditions or direction of movement to help improve visibility during lower light conditions
4. Cords and Toggles so a race number can be attached if required
5. Size adjustor to cater for a range of different waist sizes
The high quality Zone3 Lycra pouch belt gives easy to access storage for your personal and nutritional needs whilst on the go. It’s ideal for fitness, travel and everyday use.
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe.
The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Wiggle Ltd. 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom /
Company No: 2667809 /
VAT No: 884 2571 94
There are no facilities for customer collections or returns at this address. Please ensure any returns are processed as instructed on the Help page - Returns.
Executive Director: Stefan Barden.