Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Active Root’s 1.4kg Tub is a fast, effective, and natural way to boost your sporting performance before, during and after intense training sessions or competitions. A 35g level spoonful of Active Root powder can easily be added to your 500-700ml sports bottle and helps with three key benefits:
- BALANCE – Each serving contains over 200mg of natural dried ginger which helps alleviate symptoms of gastrointestinal stress and calm the prevalence of nausea.
- FUEL – Each serving also contains 32.5g of carbohydrate in the form of unbleached cane sugar. Cane sugar provides a lower GI index carb and ensures a slower fuel burn. Unbleached sugar cane is also more natural and chemical free.
- HYDRATE – 400mg of salt can also be found in each serving which helps with re-hydration and retains essential elements of magnesium, chloride and potassium. The salt also helps maintain the balance of electrolytes.
- GREEN TEA AND GINGER: Provides a super-refreshing, light flavour with an earthy taste that is a great option towards the end of a race or intense training session when you want a less sweet flavour option.
- PEPPERMINT AND GINGER: The least gingery flavour available with a cool, relieving flavour that comes with a naturally minty taste that combines well with the warmth of the ginger.
- ORIGINAL GINGER: The classic flavour that recreates the classic taste of ginger beer and incorporates it into this incredible sports drink. Not too sweet and not too spicy this is the perfect drink throughout your training or race.
|Ginger||Green Tea and Ginger||Peppermint and Ginger|
|Per 100g||Per Serving||Per 100g||Per Serving||Per 100g||Per Serving|
|of Which Sugars (g)||93.5||32.7||93.5||32.7||93.5||32.7|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.