Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Part of the Performance Elite series, this high-quality dropper seatpost is equipped with a black anodised upper coating that provides an additional level of protection against wear and corrosion wherever your adventure takes you. Fox Suspension has also kitted it out with a powdercoat lower coating that allows it to handle all of challenges associated with all-day epics on your favourite trails and day-long adventures on your gravel bike. Also benefitting from internal cable routing, this versatile model provides a sleek look on your ride while also minimising any risk of damage from dirt or debris.
Meet the Transfer SL. At 128 grams (25%) lighter than the regular Transfer post, Fox Suspension has branded it as the lightest mainstream dropper post on the market. Period. With lever options for flat bars, drop bars, and 1x and 2x drivetrains it (finally) brings the word “shred” into the super-lightweight cross country (XC) and gravel conversation.
Performance Elite Transfer Posts retain the same internals, diameter options, drop options, shortened stack heights, patent-pending head design and proven internals as the Factory Series but they feature a black anodised upper instead of a genuine Kashima coating. This Performance Elite series model's anodised upper is ideal for riders who want increased strength and durability on their ride, while also benefitting from its lightweight and responsive actuation.
- Updated lightweight design.
- Updated Windows in lower post allow cable clamp/slack to be pulled from post side for compatibility with GRX-style dropper levers and minimises extra cable housing length.
- 2-position mechanical post that locks at the top and bottom only.
- Longer travel configurations offer exposed length of 290mm for taller riders.
- Shorter travel configurations offer shorter total length for smaller riders.
- Coil spring for consistent return performance.
- Internal routing only.
- 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameter options to choose from.
- 50, 70, 75, and 100mm drop options to choose from.
- 70-85deg seat angles are supported.
- 7mm and 7x9 saddle rails supported.
- 1x lever is Matchmaker, Shimano GRX, and I-SPEC EV compatible (levers available separately).
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
925-01-203 350mm 27.2 x 50mm
925-01-202 370mm 27.2 x 70mm
925-01-210 355mm 30.9 x 75mm
925-01-208 380mm 30.9 x 100mm
925-01-211 355mm 31.6 x 75mm
925-01-209 380mm 31.6 x 100mm
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.