Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Innovatively formulated to blast through muck and crud without the need for any additional water, this Dry Wash leaves you eBike looking resplendent and streak free.
Directions for use:
1. Shake the bottle vigorously to activate formula.
2. Spray onto the surface and leave for a time to penetrate the light contaminants.
3. Now gently wipe the area with a clean, dry microfibre cloth, with each wipe fold the cloth to a clean side.
4. Using another clean microfibre cloth buff all areas to leave a showroom shine.
5. Finish by cleaning braking surfaces with disc brake cleaner and test brakes after use to make sure the pads are dry.
6. Do not use on heavy grit/grime or stubborn contaminants as this will inevitably lead to surface scratching.
7. Always use microfibre cloths as they trap the dirt away from the surface.
Wear protective gloves/eye protection. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Store in a cool dry place.
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.