Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
The No Puncture Hassle 140ml from Muc-Off is a high performing tubeless sealant for maximum repair and protection. Specially designed for the most brutal race conditions, this sealant is compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres. No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C.
Perfect for unpredictable puncture repair on the go, this sealant is great for getting you back up and running again fast. The compact design of the pouch means that you can take it with you anywhere as it easily slips into a backpack. Easy to use for hassle-free puncture repair, you can trust the 140ml pouch to keep you at the top of your game, all year round.
This tyre sealant was developed by the world’s top downhill and pro peloton teams to create the highest performing sealant possible. Easy to apply and easy to clean, the formula is non-corrosive, biodegradable and will wash off with water.
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – 140ML KIT
1. Shake pouch vigorously before use.
2. Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
3. Remove the core of your Presta valve with the tool provided (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour or use the scoop to apply directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
4. With the valve at the 12 o’clock position, and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the pouch over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
5. Squeeze in the desired amount and fold the pouch to the desired fill line, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
6. Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll! After use, the valve core removal tool can be added to your valve so it’s always there when you need it!
7. Regularly check the amount in each tyre and simply top up as needed. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.
8. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.