Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Made from Muc-Off's own proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive, this 10m roll of rim tape provides just the right amount of stretch whilst maintaining the durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. This model's semi-transparent material also makes locating the valve hole easy. Supplied with four seal patches and available in six width options to choose from to suit most road, cyclocross (CX), gravel, mountain bike (MTB) and plus-sized rims.
The tubeless rim tape that you go for should be matched up with the size of your wheel's internal rim width. You should be able to find this measurement on the inside of your rim, or alternatively check your bike's manufacturer's guide online. Failing that, it's time to dig out a trusty ruler and measure it yourself!
If your rim width doesn't match up exactly with Muc-Off's sizes below, just go for the next size up.
As a General Guide:
Road/Gravel (17 & 21mm)
DH/Enduro (28 & 30mm)
DH/Enduro Wide (35mm)
- The tape itself is made from a semi-transparent material so that you can still easily locate your valve hole.
- Infamous Muc-Off pink so even the inside of your rims stay looking fresh.
- Comes with four seal patches, so you’re never caught short.
- Available in 6 different widths (please select option from the drop-down menu) to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims.
- Extreme strength and durability.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate air-tight seal.
- Engineered to stretch to fit perfectly in the contour of your rim.
- Comes as 10m roll - allowing for 4 applications.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
20068 Black 17mm
20069 Black 21mm
20070 Black 25mm
20071 Black 28mm
20072 Black 30mm
20073 Black 35mm
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.