Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Fastening spares to your frame eliminates the need to carry a bag or will give you extra space in your bag for other essentials, snacks and water. One of these straps will comfortably carry a spare inner tube and two CO2 canisters. These straps are available in two lengths, 38cm for saddles and 60cm for frames.
How to Use:
· 1. Get your spare tube and ensure that it is neatly folded. Gather any other accessories you want to carry (multi tool, CO2 etc)
· 2. Lay the strap flat, with the side with the rubber grip area facing you
· 3. Place the inner tube on the strap and secure it in place using the two loops
· 4. Turn the strap over
· 5. Push your accessories between the strap & the tube
· 6. Take the loaded strap to your bike and set the rubber contact bars against the frame or saddle
· 7. Put the strap round the frame / saddle, though the loop and then back on itself, pull it tight and ensure the Velcro is securely in place
· 8. When mounting to your frame, ensure that the strap does not obstruct your shock or get in the way of other moving parts
· 9. On the 38cm strap there are extra Velcro securing tabs to go over the strap for added security, these can now be fastened
· 10. Go and enjoy your ride
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.