AU$2,406.27 - AU$2,922.77
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Based around Reynolds Dispersive Effect Termination (DET™) rim profile, this wheelset is optimised to lower drag and provide unmatched stability in crosswinds when used with modern, wider tyre profiles. The rims feature a 19mm tubeless ready rim channel and a precision-crafted hub by Industry Nine that lowers rolling resistance, enhances lateral stiffness and improves the overall ride quality to give you every advantage in your search for speed.
This race-ready wheelset features a hard-wearing carbon rim construction, which makes it ideal at handling all the abuse that's associated with clocking up the miles on your road bike. Another benefit of its reliable material is it provides riders with incredible stiffness, without adding any unnecessary weight to their ride. Weighing only 1590g, this is a perfect choice of upgrade for shaving vital grams off your bike.
- Industry leading aerodynamic performance and crosswind stability with our Dispersive Effect Termination (DET™) rim profile
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides a better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Precision manufactured Reynolds hubs by Industry Nine for quick engagement and efficient transfer of power
- Premium Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes offer the ultimate performance in weight and ride quality paired with internal, alloy nipples
- Ctg2 brake track is 30% more resistant to heat than previous models
What's in the box?
- 2 x Single Wheelbags
- 1 x Front / 1 x Rear Quick Release Skewers
- 2x85mm Valve Stems
- Cryo-Blue Power Pads
- 22mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.