Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're riding the trails with your friends after work or taking part in an event, this MTB wheelset is designed for smooth and reliable performance. It features a tough carbon rim construction, which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse that comes with all-day epics in the mountains. Reynolds has also equipped this model with an asymmetric rim profile that provides a stronger wheel through even greater spoke tension. One final highlight is it's tubeless-ready, so you can fit higher volume tyres and enjoy increased comfort, stability and a lower weight.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger wheel through more even spoke tension
- Reynolds TR3 Mountain hub (100% CNC machined) with 10 degrees of engagement
- Can upgrade to TR6 freehub body for 5 degrees of engagement
- Tubeless-ready, hookless rim profile for a no-burp tire fit and ease of inflation
- Offered in 24mm, 30mm, and 36mm inner rim widths to match current tire trends
- Features Sapim Sprint spokes and durable brass nipples
What's in the box?
- 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- End Caps (15mm FT/12x142mm RR installed)
- Decal Kits (5 Colors)
- 30mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.