Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
This E-MTB wheelset features two asymmetric carbon rims, which provide a stronger wheel through even more spoke tension. Due to the increased torque levels and speeds produced by E-bike motors, this wheelset comes with an E-MTB specific hub. Its hub uses 32 spokes and brass nipples to provide greater durability and strong engagement. This is a perfect choice of upgrade for riders who want top performance from a lightweight wheelset on their off-road adventures.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger wheel through more even spoke tension
- Built with Sapim E-Lite spokes which use 2.3mm spoke head and durable brass nipples
- Reynolds TRE hub
- 32H front and rear with 36H rear wheel option available
- 6 pawl, full inline engagement for ultimate drive mechanism durability
- 10 degrees of engagement
- Short steel pawls and reinforced ratchet ring area provide greater durability and strong engagement
- 5 bearing rear hub design (3 bearings in freehub) help to disperse the increased load from e-bike motor
- Cromoly steel axle and freehub body for increased durability
- Reinforced IS-6 disc mount for increased durability
- Cooling fins behind brake mount for heat dissipation
- Available in Boost only
Includes: 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems; End Caps (15mm FT/12x142mm RR installed); 30mm Tubeless Tape installed; Reynolds Owner's Manual
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.