Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're competing in a race or riding with your club at the weekend, this saddle will give you the performance you need. It features a reliable microfeel cover construction, which makes it more than capable of handling changes to your riding position as well as the pressure from longer journeys. Selle San Marco has also equipped this road saddle with a carbon fibre reinforced shell, which gives you brilliant flexibility without adding any unnecessary weight to your road bike.
SHORTFIT is the perfect saddle both from the aesthetic and technological point of view. It has the virtue of satisfying the most demanding cyclists and it never disappoints those who test it for the very first time. It is a light and comfortable saddle that ensures remarkable performances. The design is unique: an essential shape synonym for lightweight and comfort. The ergonomics have been redefined through a specific study in order to find a perfect balance between support and relief zone.
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
1. Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
2. Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
3. For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.
The Shortfit Supercomfort was developed considering the specific components that determine the level of comfort:
– Padding: The Racing version features a layer of Biofoam combined with an additional layer of Gel. These are merged with variable thickness depending on the support area, in order to optimize the part that comes into contact with the pelvic bones.
– The long central cutout (Open -Fit) guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves the blood ﬂow preventing numbness and provides relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation.
– The covering features micro perforations to facilitate air flow and keep contact surfaces dry.
This saddle features the side profile of the seating surface with a central depression of more than 5 mm that is similar to a curved line. For this reason, it is listed as Waved saddle. Recommended for individuals with both ﬂat back (retroverted pelvis) and accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis).
Material with a high percentage of silicon, combined with titanium and carbon particles. It is light and resistant and is not affected by any weather conditions. The stealth-technology processing ensures resistance to fatigue stresses. All Racing saddles are proposed with Stealth Xsilite frame.
CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
Nylon with high properties, enriched with a high percentage of long carbon fibers, to enhance the characteristics of rigidity and durability without affecting the weight.
Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio- compatible. Now available with some models and with the new silk-touch finish, Silk Microfeel.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.