Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
This rear hub is engineered for both MTB and gravel riding, as it allows you to benefit from its consistent performance as you ride across mixed terrain conditions. It features a robust alloy construction, which makes it perfect at withstanding all the abuse that comes with blasting across the mountain at speed. Spank has also put this version through a CNC-machining process, which shaves off any unnecessary weight. This allows you to benefit from its fantastic strength, without worrying about adding any excess grams to your mountain bike.
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup
- 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click
- Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel
- Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive side and non-drive side spokes
- Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.