Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
This rear MTB hub features a rock-solid alloy construction, which allows it to withstand all the intensity that's associated with extreme mountain bike trail-riding. Spank has also equipped it with a matte anodised finish, which gives it an extra layer of durability and corrosion resistance. This means that you won't have to worry about the elements damaging your gear when the riding conditions get wet. One final highlight is the HG version weighs only 314g and the XD version weighs 309g, so you can enjoy its smoothness without any unnecessary weight.
- SPANK’s HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup
- 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click
- Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel
- Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive side and non-drive side spokes
- Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.