AU$336.99 - AU$347.09
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Optimised for DH racing, this front MTB wheel features a Vibrocore inner core. This reduces the transmission of vibrations, which can lead to rider fatigue. As a result, you'll benefit from increased rim fatigue life and exceptional torsional strength as you blast across rock gardens, tree roots and debris at speed. Coming complete with tubeless tyre compatibility, this front wheel also allows you to enjoy its superior traction and control, without adding any unnecessary weight to your ride.
- World Cup DH developed and proven, Tuned front wheel with internal vibration damping, weight-optimized for race.
- Unique front profile, enhances radial compliance and reduces weight on front wheel, while increasing responsiveness and durability.
- Radial compliant design adds traction, and reduces wheel deflection, and negative feedback, without compromise to strength or lateral stiffness.
- Vibrocore™ inner core reduces the transmission of vibration, reducing rider fatigue, and increasing rim fatigue life and torsional strength.
- 30.5mm inner width allows versatile tire fitting from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.