Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Troy Lee haven't rested on their laurels when it comes to progression and innovation, the Sprint Pants benefitting from a whole slew of new fabrics and features that improve the fit and performance of these premier race pants. With so many new features it's easier to give you a list of the new stuff, so here goes;
• Articulation in the knee zone has been vastly improved thanks to a re-engineered fit, taking excess baggage out of the knee area while leaving ample room for knee protection, leading to improved pedalling capabilities.
• Pedalling feel and fit is further improved thanks to a durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the pants
• Improving ventilation and range of motion around the calves, Troy lee have added rear mesh panels in this zone.
• Protecting against chain rub, a new Sonic welded thermo skin that is adhered to the lower right inside ankle
• A new side waist adjustment system makes dialling in fit, quick, easy and comfortable.
• A new zipper flap design keeps out mud and grime, while a low profile snap button won't snag jerseys.
Tried, tested and winning World Cup Downhills, Olympic BMX Medals and Free-ride competitions the Sprint Pants are feature packed so you'll never be held back from achieving your best.
|Waist||cm||68 - 71cm||73 - 76cm||78 - 81cm||83 - 86cm||89 - 91cm||94 - 96cm||99 - 101cm|
|inches||27″ - 28″||29″ - 30″||31″ - 32″||33″ - 34″||35″ - 36″||37″ - 38″||39″ - 40″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.