Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
The Activate+ trisuit features a fully printed design to break-away from the normal black/navy base. Made using a premium Italian fabric the print has a matte finish for a modern look and the fabric offers superb breathability and shape retention. The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
1. Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
2. Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
3. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
4. Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
5. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular feature of the Zone3 garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
6. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
The Zone3 Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high-quality product which offers extremely good value. The new Activate Plus collection takes this a step further with a new high-tech waffle mesh fabric on the back panel and the integration of a full sublimation print to add some life to your training and racing.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||cm||152 - 163cm||157 - 168cm||163 - 175cm||168 - 183cm||168 - 183cm|
|ft||5′ - 5′ 4″||5′ 2″ - 5′ 6″||5′ 4″ - 5′ 8″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″|
|Weight||kg||45 - 52kg||50 - 58kg||58 - 68kg||65 - 75kg||70 - 80kg|
|lb||99 - 114lb||110 - 127lb||127 - 150lb||143 - 165lb||154 - 176lb|
|Chest||cm||71 - 81cm||76 - 86cm||86 - 97cm||91 - 102cm||91 - 107cm|
|inches||28″ - 32″||30″ - 34″||34″ - 38″||36″ - 40″||36″ - 42″|
|Waist||cm||61 - 66cm||66 - 70cm||72 - 77cm||80 - 87cm||80 - 93cm|
|inches||24″ - 26″||26″ - 28″||29″ - 31″||32″ - 35″||32″ - 37″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.