Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Made with adjustable elastic webbing, each belt comes complete with a lightweight and water resistant neoprene pouch, reflective bands for improved visibility, and energy gel loops for extra support on those longer training sessions and elastic toggles to keep a race number secure should you choose to race in it.
This is the ultimate companion for any athlete looking for storage on the move. The high quality Zone3 neoprene pouch belt gives easy to access storage for your personal and nutritional needs whilst on the go, making it ideal for fitness, travel and everyday use.
1. The belt has a waterproof neoprene pouch which measures 8cm in height and 16cm in width so the perfect size for energy gels and keys. There is also an inner pocket for holding valuables, music devices, phones or other items. Designed to sit securely around the waist, the neoprene material helps to absorb any bouncing and ensures comfort and mobility. The pouch also features a waterproof zipper to help keep the water out.
2. Three Energy Gel Loops for quick access to nutrition. These are made from a new nylon fabric offering extra grip to keep your gels in place
3. Reflective bands which can be positioned according to the conditions or direction of movement to help improve visibility during lower light conditions
4. Cords and Toggles so a race number can be attached if required
5. Size adjuster to cater for a range of different waist sizes
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.
Please also note, if you have ordered a Shimano, Garmin, Suunto, Mizuno or Salomon product this may have been sent from our Australian warehouse. For products sent from our Australian warehouse, to arrange a return please contact customer services directly via our Contact Us Form or follow the return slip instructions received in your order.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.