This Zone3 Women's Activate Tri Suit is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
1. Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
2. Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
3. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
4. Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
5. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
6. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. Reflective logos – Positioned on the back to allow better visibility in low light conditions.
8. Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||cm||152 - 163cm||157 - 165cm||160 - 170cm||168 - 183cm||168 - 183cm|
|ft||4′ 12″ - 5′ 4″||5′ 2″ - 5′ 5″||5′ 3″ - 5′ 7″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″|
|Weight||kg||45 - 55kg||50 - 56kg||58 - 68kg||65 - 75kg||70 - 80kg|
|lb||99 - 121lb||110 - 123lb||127 - 150lb||143 - 165lb||154 - 176lb|
|Chest||cm||71 - 81cm||76 - 86cm||86 - 97cm||91 - 102cm||91 - 107cm|
|inches||28″ - 32″||30″ - 34″||34″ - 38″||36″ - 40″||36″ - 42″|
|Waist||cm||61 - 65cm||65 - 74cm||76 - 81cm||81 - 91cm||81 - 97cm|
|inches||24″ - 251⁄2″||251⁄2″ - 29″||30″ - 32″||32″ - 36″||32″ - 38″|
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.